Ordinary Vehicle Lecture and First Aid Lecture（TOKUTEI KYOSHU／SHUTOKUJI KOUSHU)
Be careful of the following matter because this seminar is the specific training in the driving school which is entrusted by Kanagawa Prefecture Public Safety Commission.
- the first aid ( 3 hours )
- the highway training ( 2 hours )
- prediction for the dangerous situation ( 2 hours )
Instructed in Japanese language.
２Pay and reserve in advance
※ In order to do the discussion among the participants, the seminar will not be carried out with one participant.
Come to the office by 8:30 a.m. When late, it is impossible to attend the seminar.
Finish at 6:00 p.m. Leaving during the seminar is not allowed.
４Things you have to bring on the day
b)application form for a drivers license
c)a Resident Card
d)Japanese motorcycle license (if you have)
f)lunch( no shop or restaurant near the training place)
※In case you forgot the above things, you cannot attend the seminar. ( No refund )
By 10 a.m. in the previous day of the seminar; free of charge.
By 5 p.m. from 10 a.m. in the previous day of the seminar; half amount of the seminar fee.
After 5 p.m. in the previous day of the seminar; the full amount of the seminar fee.
※It is impossible to do cancellation on the telephone.
At the end of the seminar, the certificate will be issued. The certificate shall not be reissued by the loss and so on. Keep it importantly until the driving test day (the day when you apply the license).
( When presenting this certificate in driving test application, a driving license is issued on the test pass day. )
- “The first aid” is a training of an emergency procedure consisting of an external cardiac massage and artificial respiration.
- The highway training will be suspended when corresponding to the following:
the traffic regulation, accident and congestion, Act of God, break down of the training car. In those cases, you re-specify a training day.
- When the participant who applies for the AT limitation driving license does training at the same time, the AT car is used for the seminar.
※ For further information on the seminar, please contact the office.( 045-391-1341 )
Open daily from 9:00 to 19:00.